[TCML] Update on Long Island, NY Tesla Conference

Hello all,

I'm passing along some additional information on the November 5th TESLA CONFERENCE 2011: EXPLORING TESLA'S TECHNOLOGIES from Gary Peterson (Twenty-First Century Books). This is an event sponsored by the Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, a non-profit group dedicated to developing Tesla's Wardenclyffe facility into a science and technology center and museum. See the following URL's for further information:

Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe:
http://www.teslasciencecenter.org/

Conference Schedule
http://www.teslaradio.com/files/tesla_conference_2011_schedule.pdf

Conference Flier:
http://www.teslaradio.com/files/tesla_conference_2011.pdf

Location:
Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead
2038 Old Country Rd.
Riverhead, NY 11901
(631) 727-2733

Directions:
Take 495 East (Long Island Expressway or L.I.E.) to Exit 73 (Country Road 58 East). When exiting the L.I.E. you will see the Hilton on your left. Make the first available U-turn. The Hilton will be on your immediate right.

***THE HILTON DOES NOT SHOW UP ON MOST GPS NAVIGATION SYSTEMS***
Please call (631) 727-2733 for specific directions.

Bert