Re: [TCML] flyback driver sucess.

Hi Brent,
     The opto-coupler/FET driver I am using is supposed to be good for 2.5
Amps peak current, so I don't think it was not turning them on well, but it
is possible it is not turning them off well.  I used this driver
http://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/FO/FOD3120.pdf it seems to work great, but
again it was running off a 18V regulator, hence switching the gate at 18V.
I had nothing in the way of snubbing, I literally had the thing gator
clipped together.  I do have a bunch of 700V film .68uf caps, that I was
planning on turning the thing into a half bridge later on, would one of
those work as a "tank cap?"  Thanks again for your help guys!  I can't wait
to play with this again once I get home!

Scott Bogard.