[TCML] NSTs w/o GFI

Good news---

Franceformer will provide NSTs without GFI if an affidavit is signed stating that they will never be used on any neon installation. I checked on a 15/60 and a 9/60, and they would cost about $20.00 more than the GFI type. However, they would need a build of 10 or more. If somebody has a few extra $$$ to invest, this sounds like a good deal. They could be made available individually hopefully at a modest markup.

France prefers to work through distributors, so you would order them through a local neon sign supplies outlet. I checked through Montroy in Mesa, AZ.

I hope somebody can get this going.

---Carl