[TCML] Flyback transformers for sale

Hi everyone,
I've decided to sell my remaining flyback transformers. I have listed
several of the smaller ones I used to sell on eBay and I am auctioning the
larger ones. If anyone is interested the item number for the smaller ones is
290613255499 (Buy It Now) and the larger one being auctioned is
290619989148. I have around 20 more of the larger ones.

I also have some of the smaller flybacks that have minor damage, like broken
circuit boards, chipped ferrite cores, loose wires, etc. that I will sell
for very reasonable prices, for anyone who wants to just play with one.

If anyone would like to check this out, you can contact me offlist. I will
be glad to discount the eBay prices for members of the TCML. Just let me
know your a member when you contact me.
Best regards and remember,
Think Positive
Paul