Re: [TCML] Vacuum Pump Question

David,

I can't speak to the Food Saver pump, but once upon a time, I did achieve a glow discharge in a 50 mL laboratory pipette using the compressor from an old refrigerator. Your AC compressor may work as well. Only major problem is managing the oil that the compressor spits out. Makes a mess of everything.

Dave