Re: [TCML] Circuit breakers

On 10/7/11 9:20 AM, dave pierson wrote:
    Took a Real Casual/quick look:
      Ue shows up as rated voltage
      Ln as Rated current.

    Now one may ask: waitaminnit, there seem to be TWO
    different values for voltage and current?

    I'd expect this to be two different 'regulatory authorities'
    defining things Slightly Differently.  Could be wrong.

    The suggestion to hunt up the manufacturer's website is
    well made, in my opinion.  (I simply googled
    'Ue Ln Circuit Breaker'.)  IF those are industry
    standard abbreviations, likely show up elsewhere...

IEC markings, vs, say, UL.

U and L are probably used to avoid confusion with something else (even though V and I would be the more expected letters, at least in English)

There's a variety of subscripts for each for things like maximum interrupting current, trip current, etc.