Re: [TCML] At last - a good use for Tesla Coils!

Snake Oil.
Im a life long motor-head and Ive seen them all, this is just another
gimmick.
Once combustion is set into motion its up to several factors to complete it
in an efficient manor, how it got started aint one of 'em.
A mini Tesla Coil in each cylinder would provide nothing more than a very
noisy stereo system.