[TCML] Saturday 11/5 Long Island Tesla Conference will be available via real-time streaming video

Hello all,

Cameron Prince asked if I could forward this to the TCML. Cameron will be attending the conference. He also plans to set up streaming video coverage for the event. Guest speakers include William H. Terbo, Dr. Marc Seifer, Dr. James Corum, and many others. This is an opportunity for folks to attend the event remotely.

The video stream can be accessed through the home page on Cameron's Tesla Universe site:

http://www.teslauniverse.com/

Cameron was able to attend their first conference, "I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the first conference back in 2006 and had a great time. I've included photos from the first conference in the [Tesla Universe] gallery."

Best wishes,

Bert
--
Bert Hickman