Re: [TCML] valve coil problems

Hi Carl,
Thanks, I will try it out.

I am definately interested to try the driver idea you mentioned though.
Can you suggest a source of info to take some of the R&D out of it?

If I remember correctly you did a similar valve coil recently...
Do you think it could be scaled up, given that I would need about 500
watts of RF power to drive the grid into Class C.

Thanks, Carlos