[TCML] of fumes and 'drying'

My initial reaction was to be a bit doubtful as to fumes
from 'really hot' stainless, a bit of: 'sniffing' turns
up:

http://www.elcosh.org/en/document/38/d000026/hazard-alert%253A-welding-fumes.html<>

Stainless steel contains nickel and chromium, which can cause asthma.
            Nickel and chromium 6 can cause cancer.
Chromium can cause sinus problems and "holes" between the nostrils.

Identical wording appears in other standards sites.  I'd
still like a bit more, but am less doubtful....

----
Seeing some references to coating, and 'drying' of coatings.
In some situations 'drying' is a deal more complex than it
may seem, and takes longer.  I DO NOT know the details
for the materials involved in TC coating: has anyone studied,
(or just 'Read the Manual')?  Sometimes 'days' are involved,
between coats: I don't know if that applies 'here'.

[This post contains an invisible, hopefully, experiment...]

--
best
dwp