Re: [TCML] DRSSTC tuning at high power

Oh yeah you definitely need to take advantage of the voltage rating of your
caps and IGBTs. I run a 650VDC to 800VDC bus on my large DRSSTC. The large
sparks don't start to kick in until I get to at least 600VDC or higher.
This is partly because my system is detuned so that it won't start creating
larger sparks until a suitable amount of power is applied.

Eric