Re: [TCML] NST

Hi Cole,
I have a spare 15/30 here I can afford to part with. You'll have to make some adjustments to the rest of your system to accommodate it, and it should provide much more power to your coil. If you're interested you can contact me off list. I'm very flexible on pricing.
--
Brandon H.
teslacoilers.blogspot.com