[TCML] Coil for Sale

Coilers,

I am selling my DC resonant charging twin TC system.  It may be the only one
of its kind in the world which has a special RSG to alternately charge the
MMC, then discharge it into the primary.  I have posted data about it before
on this list.  It can produce 8 foot streamers.  It is located in Layton,
Utah 84040 which is north of SLC.  Buyer would need to pick it up.  See
www.KSL.com <http://www.ksl.com/>  classifieds for details & pics.  It is in
Electronics - Other Electronics - use search word Tesla.  Buyer will also
get an 8 x 40 inch single TC, lots of MOTs, another HVDC supply, a couple of
NSTs, another MMC and other HV stuff to experiment with.

Steve Y.