[TCML] DRSSTC CM600 Ringing

I just recently finished rebuilding my coil with a new bridge built with
CM600's, and a new controller that is fed by the hammertone prediktor phase
lead.

It is doing well, and can be adjusted for (almost) no ringing with the
timing adjustments, definitely much less ringing than my previous designs.
The problem is the first few cycles, no matter what I do I can't get rid of
the ringing. No adjustment removes it, and I've never had a design that
lacks this ringing.

Can be seen in this scope shot (the horizontal line at the top of the
waveform is the DC bus voltage): http://ctyler.scripts.mit.edu/IMG_0027.JPG

Zoomed in here: http://ctyler.scripts.mit.edu/IMG_0030.JPG

The only solution I've come up with that helped, but did not eliminate the
problem, was putting in a big 25uF 1kv film capacitor directly across the
rails at the IGBTs, which can be seen in my bridge photo:
http://ctyler.scripts.mit.edu/IMG_0034.JPG

Additionally, there seems to be a bit of extra ringing after the bridge
turns off and the energy in the primary is going down, although it's
possible this will go away when the secondary is in place?

I've looked around quite a bit and haven't found a reliable solution to this
problem, which is noted in a number of places. Has anyone found anything
that helps out with this?

Tyler