RE: [TCML] "Transformers at Pittsfield" book by Thomas Blalock is now On-line!

Wow, Good fine is all I have to say.  Some very very good and interesting images!  Will defiantly have to read all of this, What today seems like a simple cheap thing (in electronics) wasnt back then.  Glad to see someone was able to make a web copy of this, sad they only release so many copies.  But like any book, if people don't buy it, they stop.  Sadly maybe at the time of the book not many cared.  I'm sure today more people would have bought it, because I enjoy looking back on history to see how things were made.  Nice =)

--Justin