Re: [TCML] First (Result Yielding) Light. A Few Questions...

Brandon wrote:
> It's just a bunch or small sparks/arcs jumping around on the
> surface of the secondary between windings. They aren't very
> big, only about, eh, 3-5" I would say..

Thanks.

Are they jumping around all over the secondary surface,
or perhaps more at one end or the other, or occur more
towards the ends than the middle?    I guess too they are
probably quite faint?

And how long is your secondary?

Reducing coupling by raising the secondary or lowering the
primary is the usual cure.

--
Paul Nicholson