[TCML] Maxwell 3D Electrostatic Simulation of a Tesla Coil

Hi, I am working to do a simple project that involves the simulation of a
tesla coil with Maxwell 3D. I have little experience with the program and so
I have just begun making some coils and other pieces to see how it works. I
am curious if anyone has attempted to model a Tesla Coil in Maxwell and if
it is indeed possible/reasonable? I am a bit curious as well
about specifying relevant voltages and currents on the coil... I'd
appreciate some ideas if anyone is familiar with this idea.

Best regards,

Michael