[TCML] Wire and coating

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of getting this cool looking blue magnet wire, and i was wondering if the color had any negative foreseeable TC effects.

Also what flavor of clear polyurethane is normally used to coat the coil. My last coil I put many coats on to get a nice thick protective finish, but it was tinted slightly. I was hoping to avoid the tint this time round, as my coil may be a sweet blue, and a reddish tint would be unfortunate. It was so long ago that i forget what type I actually used. Feel free to make other suggestions for cheap coatings, in a perfect world i would get some form of epoxy, but i have never used it before in this manner and i don't feel like screwing it up the first time .

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV