Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Toroid for 230 watts

I forgot to mention... max spark length was 13".

In another experiment I used a larger capacitor and
a 120 bps rotary sync gap.  I got 25" sparks but
sparks were flashing over the OBIT insulators as a result
of resonant voltage rise.  The cap value was too near
the resonant value.  The OBIT failed after about 10 seconds
with this setup.  I forget what toroid size I used in this
arrangement.

Cheers,
John