[TCML] Pole Mount Xfmers for Sale

I have three pole mount distribution transformers for sale. They are 15 kva 120/240 12 kv with +/- 2.5% hv tap switches. Photo link here: http://playahearth.com/sydtesla/coachteslalbum/image-html/c11.html They only have a few hours of use on them since I purchased them from T&R Electric a few years ago, so they're in perfect shape including certified PCB free. They're available for pick up in Los Angeles, or you can arrange freight. $450 ea. or 1,175 for all three. Please respond to my gmail account which is my name, all one word, you know the rest. thanks, syd klinge