Re: [TCML] ***** My real tip for all coilers *****

There's always drag racing....

I think my daughters get inspired just by being around someone who willing to do weird stuff..

As a friend of mine at work commented....

His son and a friend were over at the house talking about stuff to do.  His son said, "what about building a flamethrower?".
After some thought, my friend says, "naah, I think you need to think about something safer"

Kid's Friend's response...  "your dad is so cool, he actually thought about it.  You're so lucky"