[TCML] Triple tuned magnifier ???

Hi all,

I've run my magnifier three times and only gotten 4 inch streamers due to
being on a harmonic.  I found the error in my setup and plan on running it
in the next couple of days to verify that I got the problem fixed.

While running the numbers, just for kicks, I plugged in the value for a 30Kv
750pF vacuum cap that I have. I calculated that if I pull some turns off my
secondary and add that cap, I can make a 3 stage resonant system. Primary
tank magnetically coupled to secondary tank coupled to "extra coil" via
transmission line.

Has anybody tried this with a magnifier ?   Are there any potential problems
anybody can see ?

Specs-

6400 30mA NST
single sucker spark gap at about .100 inch
5 nF MMC

Any input would be helpful.

Tim