From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Peggy Day
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:13 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] ABB Potential Transformer & Franceformer

Greetings All,

I am currently planning to step-up from using neon-sign transformers and
just recently bought an ABB potential transformer (i.e., ABB voltage
transformer type VIZ-11, 120 to 14400V, 1.5 KVA).  It is a two fuse type and
is rated 110 BIL.  Would anyone know if I can run this transformer with one
output grounded?

Also, I now have four neon sign transformers that I¹m wanting to sell.  They
are 12 KV, 60 mA, Franceformers that are in very-good and like-new
condition.  I¹m wanting to sell these quickly on ebay, so I¹m wondering if
anyone would know what would be a reasonable asking price.

Thanks,

Mike