Re: RE: [TCML] DRSSTC weird waveform behavior

Ah yeah, if you're getting voltages that high then the effects of bias
errors are probably negligible.  I didn't think they would be that high
since, as far as I know, you still use turns ratios of 1000 on your CTs (I
use 400:1 on my CTs).  But I guess you push more current than most people
anyways, so whatever.

-Mike