From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Roger Smith
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 2:46 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] 35 KVA Vacuum Tube Tesla Coil

     I got a hold of a big ceramic triode (3cx10000a3) a few years ago
and I finally built a tube coil with it.  It is powered by a 5 KVA pole
transformer at up to 35 KVA and I am now getting 50"  fat bushy sparks.
      Here is a link to the video on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8536fYHvGM&feature=feedlik
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8536fYHvGM&feature=feedlik>      I
haven't seen any other  VTTCs like it so It's hard for me jug the
efficiency of it.   Any suggestions are welcome.

     Roger