Re: RE: [TCML] DRSSTC weird waveform behavior

I can confirm that even though this R/L network trick is far from
optimal way to get some phase lead it still works with your first
universal driver design. After i played around with some R/L
combinations my ringing mess turned out to something like this:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/kizmo/HV/DRSSTC/340VDC1200A.jpg

Still some random spikes but the difference is like night and day. Too
bad i dont have pics about how bad it was before.