Re: RE: [TCML] DRSSTC weird waveform behavior

For some reason i didnt have much luck with just variable resistor.
You can get very good adjustable inductors from coilcraft ( model SLOT
TEN-5-09 ). These inductors have both heavy magnetic and electrostatic
shielding which is really nice thing in violent environment like tesla
coil driver :)