From: Carl Noggle <cn@xxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tungsten for sale
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2011, 8:09 AM

You can get alloys of copper and tungsten, in the range of 10% to 20%
copper, which machine almost as well as free-machining brass.  They
perform as well as pure W.  My main gap has two hollow electrodes made
from 1 1/4 diameter stock with a 1/2 inch hole for forced air (blowing
radially inward).  After about 20 years of use, I can't see any sign of
wear.  Actually, brass does quite well also.

---Carl