[TCML] 24 Issues of "The Electrical Experimenter" are now available online

Hi all,

Twenty four issues of Hugo Gernsback's "The Electrical Experimenter" magazine are now available online at the Archive.org website. These issues make an incomplete set that goes from May 1917 to June 1919. They can be downloaded in a variety of formats including PDF.

The issues include a number of articles authored by Tesla in Aug 1917, and his five-part series, "My Inventions" in the Feb - June 1919 issues. Articles about Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower being dynamited by the US government (Sept 1917) and Tesla's "pointless" lightning rod (Oct 1918), and "Egg of Columbus" (Mar 1919) are also included. Lots of other interesting articles from the period as well as fascinating scientific speculation.

As you probably know, these magazines have become virtually impossible to locate, and the few that remain command exorbitant prices. Thanks to Bill Beaty for discovering and passing this along in a Usenet forum. I've shortened the URL to make it easier for TCML'ers to link to:

http://tinyurl.com/3usqa79

Bert
--
Bert Hickman