From: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 8:02:15 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] DC coils

Syd Klinge (who did the Big Day Out the year before you in 2005) used 3
phase rectified. From memory he didn't use a charging inductor but only a
large air cored RF suppression inductor (like a foot or so of a TC
secondary).
http://tesladownunder.com/Tesla%20display.htm#BigDayOutKlinge
and yours is here too
http://tesladownunder.com/Tesla%20display.htm#BigDayOutCarlos