Re: [TCML] static gap singing coil hybrid.

Scott,

While this looks okay in theory, there would be some limitations.  The main
limitation would be that this could only work with a DC charging system.
This adds complexity to the project, because you must then locate large HV
filter caps, diodes, and a properly designed charging reactor.  Aside from
those issues, I don't see any fundamental reasons why it can't be done.  If
you do this please share your results.

-Phillip