RE: [TCML] Nevada Lightning Laboratory on Wikipedia

Well, there are certainly a lot of pages on that site which need to be deleted.  Weak-ipedia has some very good articles and a lot of pseudo-science and just plain garbage to go along with it.  And more of the latter than the former, unfortunately.  If I had won the Megamillions jackpot last night, I would have funded it whether the government wanted us to build it or not.

Perhaps a nice re-write commenting on the current conceptual design and the need for funding would draw some interest?  I agree with others, a few pictures or diagrams would make it more interesting to the unwashed masses.

Nick A