-----Original Message-----
From: Taylor Skidmore <balt11t@xxxxxxxxx>

My name is Taylor Skidmore and recently I decided that I wanted to make
a Tesla coil. After spending hours reading over the internet, I decided
that I was ready to craft my own, but I was wondering if you could
simply look over my design and put in any comments you might have. I did
make this with TeslaMap, as my experience in electronics did not allow
me to attempt to make my own calculations, even though I did try. If
there is something wrong, could you please help me find the mistakes?

Thanks,

Taylor Skidmore