[TCML] MOT series

Greetings everyone,
Just a thought here, I've been thinking some lately and because MOTs are so scantily constructed would there be any benefit in using 4 with two sets of primaries in series, so you end up with only 4kV or 1kV per MOT. It seems to me this should keep everything out of saturation, but I can't help but wonder if the increased primary impedance will lower current output noticeably. The other advantage is theoretically one could get 6kV by using 6 MOTs, and thus be only stressing them 1kV per MOT on the outer two, which would have their primaries in series, but parallel with the other 4 MOTs. Not sure if it is worth the effort but I have enough MOTs, perhaps I'll try it...

Scott Bogard.