Re: [TCML] A couple of questions

Here's a link to a video of one of my bi-polar coils if you're interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=-5rnISkMzTo

Neal. -----Original Message----- From: B McPeak Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:45 AM To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TCML] A couple of questions
Hello all,
Does anyone know of plans for a tabletop Bi-polar coil? I have found lots of videos but not a lot of hard or modern info. I have the Boy Electrician book plans. Suppose it could be modified. I would like to build one with a cylindrical secondary, not cone shaped. Also I know this has been asked before. I need to put in a ground rod for my present coil. My concern is that any practical location is near the mains ground and copper water lines or the ground cable would be very long.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
--
Brad McPeak