From: B McPeak [mailto:bmcpeak363@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 5:45 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] A couple of questions

Hello all,
	Does anyone know of plans for a tabletop Bi-polar coil? I have
found lots of videos but not a lot of hard or modern info. I have the
Boy Electrician book plans. Suppose it could be modified. I would like
to build one with a cylindrical secondary, not cone shaped.
Also I know this has been asked before. I need to put in a ground rod
for my present coil. My concern is that any practical location is near
the mains ground and copper water lines or the ground cable would be
very long.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
--
Brad McPeak