[TCML] Re: ARSG help

On 2:59 PM, Etienne Dreyer wrote:
Hi all,
I wan't to upgrade my dual mot (volt doubled) powered coil to run off a ARSG, but I don't really know what rpms or frequency and whatever else I should be looking for. Should I hook the motor up to a light dimmer or somthing to vary the bps freq. or what? My capacitance is 45nF @ 20kV, and my mots give me around 12kV, 60Hz DC pulses.
Thanks for advice,
Etienne

Hi Etienne:

Check out my 4 sale page on www.teslamad.com

I have an ARSG gap already half built that I'm selling for extremely cheap. I also have a similar motor on there that would be perfect too if you want to do it yourself. Contact me off list if you would like to buy either.

Cheers,
Andrew