Re: [TCML] Local TV clip of my coil.

Thanks, I'm glad the TV guy took the time to do some of his own research along with what we told him.

Scott Bogard.

On 2/17/2011 12:35 PM, Alice wrote:
Hi,

They did a good job with that show because they took the time to explain
a lot. You came accross well. Congratulations.

Becky

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Bogard" <sdbogard@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:05 AM
Subject: [TCML] Local TV clip of my coil.

Greetings all,
For those interested, I was on a local TV segment with my Tesla
coil this last October, for those who wish to see it, it has finally
been put up on you-tube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MetroCastChannel10PA?feature=mhum#p/a/u/1/Rm8xyrtSgcg

I thought it turned out pretty good, then again I am biased to see
myself on TV, so enjoy.

Scott Bogard.