[TCML] RSG Electrical Connections

Hey guys and gals,
   Had a question that I am having a hard time finding the answer to. I am trying to figure out if a certain connection scheme for powering the motor of my RSG. I was wanting to share the 120 V power connection between my NST bank and my RSG motor.  Is there anything less than desirable in doing this (ie risk of damaging the motor) or should this be ok? If I do need to run separate power connections to these can the wires be contained in the same cable (or would there be radiated emission effects that might cause problems)? Thanks a lot in advance!

Jeremy
Cincinnati, OH
Sent from my BlackBerry device from Cincinnati Bell Wireless