Re: [TCML] Tuning a Tesla Coil with an Oscilloscope

Hi Brandon,
Thanks, that saves me a lot of trouble! I feel rather 'silly' for not thinking about it first. I imagine this is a good a place as any to ask; Is it possible, well, relatively easy to expand on the TCT design to incorporate a digital readout? I'm still in the dark when it comes to electronics design...
Brandon