[TCML] Jacob's Ladder

I have a 9kv / 30mA NST, some ¼? copper tubing, 7 CDE 942 caps (0.15mfd
2,000 v) and high voltage wire left over from building my tesla coil.

I?m looking to construct a good jacob?s ladder.  Here are my design
parameters:

1.      The voltage / current should be sub-lethal.  That being said, I
think the 9kv transformer may not be powerful enough.  I would consider
building a voltage multiplier, etc., if that would help.  Or switching to a
15 kv NST.

2.      I?d like to use my left-overs, but I don?t mind buying a few new
things;

3.      A simple coat-hanger V-design is out of the question.  It must be
interesting ? perhaps a spiral, perhaps something different and interesting;

I am looking for any and all ideas and / or designs.  Should I go ac or dc?
Is there a simple way to boast the power of the 9kv transformer, or should I
go with something else?  Anyone have a great and novel design?

Thanks,

David