Re: [TCML] Oscilloscope

On 16:59, John Paul Gripp wrote:
Hello All,

I have been in the market for an oscilloscope for some time now, but I'm not
sure what I should purchase.  Does anyone have any experience with the
oscilloscope from the link below?  Does it have all of the features I would
need for SGTC/SSTC/DRSSTC tuning and debugging?  Is there any reason it
would not work for my this purpose?

http://www.saelig.com/PSBE100/PSPC017.htm
I have one of these. It's quite good, precise, and easy to use. I would not buy an old analog oscilloscope, full of bad contacts in the switches, heavy and fragile.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz