From: "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 9:31:34 PM
Subject: RE: [TCML] Chrome bolts Cheap

You can also get them really cheap from boltdepot.com we've used them as a fastener source for years. They're now a sponsor of the Group.
We get a lot of HV fasteners from them (especially Bronze for electrical connections, and Chrome for pretty things. We use a LOT of Stainless ;)

Christopher Boden
President, C.E.O.
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup.org