[TCML] Vacuum Tube Connection

Hi all,

I'm working on a VTTC using a pair of 572B Shuguang and my question is
concerning the Anode connections.  The diagram in the below link shows a
connection on the very top however, on the actual tube it looks to be a
small gold peg to which it is referring.  Is this the actual HV connection
or am i reading something wrong?  I see pins 1 and 4 are for the filament
supply and number 3 is the grid.

Since I'm on the subject are there any preferred hardware for making the
connections to the vacuum tube other than the matching stands?  Thanks all

Simon

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/mailgooglecomap.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/phot9o.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/photoudh.jpg/