Re: [TCML] Black Plastic

Not very much info, Jay.
Can you machine it?  Will it melt?  Is it conductive at low voltage; at high voltage?

I used teflon and white UHMW successfully.   I have a chunk of Delrin I was going to use, too, but never got around to it.
But "black plastic" could be anything from Carbon Fiber to ABS to Acetyl....so I think we need to know more.

Cheers,

Joe