[TCML] Lots of FREE HV Stuff

Still have a bunch of HV stuff i need to get rid of.

1. Lots of LARGE high voltage insulators (ranging from 16" length to 4-5 feet in length)
2. Variacs (large)
3. 3kW Tesla Controller with Separate internal variacs for both Spark Gap Motor and output
4. Misc. Plate Transformers
5. Coilforms
6. 0.05uF, 50kV Pulse Capacitor
7. 0.1uF, 35kV Pulse Capacitor

Note: I will not ship any of this anywhere. You must come and pick it up yourself. Philadelphia / South Jersey Area

I said its FREE, but not really.

In lieu of any payment, I'd appreciate you making a donation to TCML or 4hV directly instead.
(And donation amount can be whatever you'd want it to be)

Thanks!
Dan