RE: [TCML] which is more recommended? MOT or NST?

hi all
yes in the  case of my magnifier  there are a total of 8 mots in the system four series paralell for power fed into a doubler and another four for a charge reactor two either side of the supply and im getting about 8 feet sparks with a 60nf tank cap at about 330bps flat out  propeller style rotary  the topload is four feet diameter
mots are very good when you consider there mostly free
consumtion is about 20 amps flat out
link to a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyJxFUqQEQg&feature=channel_video_title
earl