Re: [TCML] Why don't big Tesla coils use helical primaries?

Over-coupling.
Im sure someone will elaborate on that but the main reason for my reply is
that I take exception to your statement that copper tubing primaries are
aesthetically unappealing.
I think they are the best looking part of many coils.