[TCML] Spotted Coil

Hello everyone, I recently finished urethaning my second coil and after comparing it to my first i found that the first was heavily spotted with little black dots and rings on the wire. My first guess was racing arcs but the primary is 1.5 inches lower the the secondary so i was skeptical. Then today i noticed that my second coil, that has only been urethaned and never used in a TC circuit had the same spotting.

Has anyone else had this problem? If so do you know what causes it?