From: "alice33 alice33" <alice33@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 9:05:19 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] a speck of fun

That is pretty cool, Jay. I am wanting one already.

By the way, I now live in Cortland, NY. This is the first time I have
checked my e-mail in weeks. I am still glad TCML is going strong. If any
of you are going to the Teslathon near Rochester, I will see you there
because I am going.

All the best,
Becky